Welcome to CeltS Warriors Gaming

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customise your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

CeltS Warriors Gaming Messages

DayZ Weekly Maintenance Wednesday's

Every Wednesday, DayZ will have a weekly maintenance window of three hours starting at 0700 GMT. this window is likely to be extended beyond the three hours if the team feel they need it.  Much like other online games that depend on a central server architecture (WoW or EVE for example), this time lets Rocket and the development team have a definitive period of time in which to make changes, repairs, updates, and anything else that requires the servers to be offline. I know, I know it’s terrible, I just want to keep playing too, but sometimes we players have to make sacrifices like this for the greater good of the game.

Please let us know if the Game server has been down for more than 6 Hours as sometimes we need to log a ticket with our Game Server Provider.

Welcome to CeltS Warriors Gaming

Welcome to CeltS Warriors Gaming, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of CeltS Warriors Gaming by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Events & Games we play on DayZ SA Private server

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Join us for some fun and games and win prizes every month!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0