IrishAceKavo

CeltS Meet up 2017

i think i am cool to go, the problem was the wife one week holidays from work starts on the Friday, we where meant to go off and do stuff with kids, i think all is good now, just need to sort out flights/Lifts & Place to stay.   

• Like 3

just get ya flight booked we can sort the rest out grinning face

humberside and east midlands closest to us 

also robinhood airport just over an hour @IrishAceKavo

• Like 2

21 hours ago, lisa said:

just get ya flight booked we can sort the rest out grinning face

humberside and east midlands closest to us 

also robinhood airport just over an hour @IrishAceKavo

sounds cool! Gonna be sad to miss my first meetup but there is life in this auld dog, i am sure there will be many more that i can go too.

• Like 3

its a shame you carnt make it @MadDoG but as you say there shall be many more and i for 1 look forward to it grimacing face

• Like 3

16 hours ago, lisa said:

its a shame you carnt make it @MadDoG but as you say there shall be many more and i for 1 look forward to it grimacing face

16 hours ago, sticky_icky_man said:

yeah would of been nice to meet ya 

Please god next year or if there is another meetup this year possibly 

• Like 3

shall we have a little meeting in the meeting room 1 night for those that are coming to see whats what 

Edited by lisa
  • Like 3

8 hours ago, lisa said:

shall we have a little meeting in the meeting room 1 night for those that are coming to see whats what 

Can do, how about this Friday night if everyone's around?

• Like 3

well well well we DID it guys we actually did u guys r top top top i even lost my wife as she fell in love with 5 other guys lol   but hey so did i   it could not of got any more better than meeting u all it really was a pleasure it has always been a pleasure to no u filthy lot of hooligans seriously guys u were all boootiful people but right now i think my emotions have gone threw the roof as i didnt want to let any of ya go i have so much to say and tell but man do i need a rest and maybe a chicken dinner lol i wish u all the very best speak soon guys xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"CHA'MONE

"giphy.gif

• Like 2