GingerWizard

What are your favourite food dishes etc?

GingerWizard    132

I know this is a weird one but oh well, helps me decide on what takeaway i should get next......... Post your favourite dishes or even some pictures of dishes you have made yourself and you feel they are worthy of my amazing food expertise.......(i can make a mean cheese toastie)

keep those food dishes coming....i love food!!!

• Like 1

ThunderPhat    267

Local near me does a good selection of burger meals. 

Double burger with cheese, bacon and mushrooms. 

Southern fried chicken burgers

Burger with blue cheese and mushrooms. 

Me like. 

Also steaks and ribs. 

But if I went a takeaway, I have little choice here but we have a cracking Chinese. Sweet and sour with special fried rice. 

TP

• Like 2

realmorgan    23

PIzza and Chicken... And if you're trying to make yourself a dish then you can try liking some page on Facebook like Food Panda, Delish, Tasty and more. You will surely appreciate cooking after following these page. 

• Like 2

IrishAceKavo    1,662

i like a lot off different foods i can't say i have a favorite, i eat chicken meals more than most.

what I eat the most - 

Chicken - Beef - Pork - Stake - Fish, but not all kinds - Sausage, i eat them cold as-well - Potato's - i am Irish - I like my Vegetables also, i eat a lot off white bread i no i shouldn't but i do,  to much to say really :joy:

I like - 

Italian - all 

Indian - most 

Chinese  - most

Turkish [Kebab]  

Irish - all 

the odd Fry up ( Irish breakfast ) bacon, sausages and black and white puddings, beans, mushrooms, egg, hash-browns, tomatoes Soda bread or Toast  .

In that order 

As for sweet things i do not eat them regularly at all i do not have a sweet tooth as they say, i do eat chocolate bars and the odd candy sweet.

As you can see i eat anything i can get really 

Kavo

GingerWizard    132

Damn Kavo you food Hoover :p if you guys are ever somewhere abroad near the sea that spells Mahi Mahi then give it a try as it is the best fish I have ever had, it's also called a dolphin fish. Alligator tail nuggets should definitely be given a try as well, super tasty.

Italian favourites: 

rafeal ravioli 

penne sacillia (I think that's how it's spelt)

Indian:

butter chicken with egg fried rice and peshwari naan

Chinese:

most things, love Chinese food so much

and best of all are roast meats like pork, beef or a nice big bit of ham. Also bacon and steak are the best things on the planet or even steak wrapped in bacon.

also macaroni pepperoni pizza................

• Like 1