Sign in to follow this  
IrishAceKavo

future of CeltS TV

Now -

OK i set up CeltS TV back in November at that time we had only a few peeps around the cmty, At that time we had a tight cmty with some loyal people about, i was building the Cmty up on Social media that was fine and things where going well for a while.

Then one day in Jan i seen Discord had been inactive and dead for a few days there was no life in the cmty, at that time i Decided to open the cmty up and Redo Discord to Open the cmty up to Other people that didn't want to become Cmty streamers or join a cmty as such that seemed to be going well, then as we got a few Cmty streamers we closed the cmty down a bit that most things are for Cmty streamers only.

We have peeps that have joined as cmty streamers that are not one bit active and are use in the cmty for there own instr interests and not giving back, and there is a very small few that are much love to them.

So from the start off all of this it is me doing everything to keep this Cmty alive and going, i am spending 3 to 7 hours a day doing cmty shit Every day, Yes some days up to 7 hours, I am spending hours and hours on Social media with no help whats so ever, i am spending hour and hours Recruiting with no help from others, I am getting no help with apps when people want to join on Discord this take hours of my time also.

I really thought by now i would have had more help from everyone in the cmty but this has not happened.

This is affecting my Family and RL stuff, I said from the start i will build up the cmty and get it out there and was happy to do so and then if there wasn't enough help by 6 months i was calling it a day and doing my own thing that is for me and my channel, Put my time into my self more where i no it will not be taking for granted.

i am not willing to continue with the way things are going so i have Decided to Disband CeltS TV as i do not see were i can get the help that is needed to keep going it is a lot of work for one guy.

I am burnt out at this stage and it is getting me no were but just doing cmty shit all day every day there is so much to do.

So sadly it is time to call it a day with CeltS TV.

what is next -

It will still be run like a Cmty and have the same goals for Me and other Streamers to Support, Network, Collaborate and Share. But i will be doing more for my stream & channel.

- I will be keeping Discord Open to Streamers to Support, Network, Collaborate and Share. This will be a open Discord some changes like i have been doing with it the last few days.

Cmty Streamer Group will be gone, It will be changed to Team, Team group will still work like a Cmty streamer for live channels but there will be one Difference, Active Peeps will also be added to the live Bot if they do not wish to use the Twitch Cmty. (If not active they will be removed). Starting a Level 10 or so, This will all need to be done over as there is a new twitch team.

- Team group will have Mixer & Twitch Streamers if they use the new Mixer Team and New Twitch Cmty.

- I will be making a new Twitch Cmty - Team Kavo this will have info about me and my stream and about helping other Streamers to Support, Network, Collaborate and Share.

- I will be getting Rid of the Forums.

- Some Discord channels and Groups will be setup Different for my Stream, For Example Sub Zone & Group, Channel Mob Group Etc. Cmty Streamer channels & Zone will be gone, but Most others will stay the same.

- Twitter name will be changed and the Tags for Re-Tweets.

- Discord Mods group will stay the same, If we still have any or if new peeps step up.

- Name on the Mixer team will be changed

- i will still Recruit peeps around to Network, Collaborate and Share

- Live now group will be open to all who is live.

- New team https://www.twitch.tv/communities/teamkavo

- these are just of the top of my head as i haven't fully thought about it, I am sure there is more to add if i can think of them i will update this.

I no a lot of people will not like this but i don't care it is my life, my family life that are affected by the way things are the way it stands, i have to start thinking of my self and where i want to be down the line and the way things are i have no time to stream or spend time collaborating for my stream like i want to, the cmty it taking up every min i have, and when i do stream i and tired, 

This way i can work on my channel more and Collaborate more with others, less time doing Cmty stuff.

I do hope most of you stick around so we can all work as a team to grow, but i no some won't like this all i have to say to them is best of luck with your channels and future

Let me add this is not out of the blue i have been thinking about this for a while now, this is a Sad day for me as i have put my hart and sole into this cmty.

Much love Kavo ❤

• Like 2

I know exactly what you mean, probably more than anyone, the community takes up your life. Its only when you step away, you wonder why you did it in the first place.

Kavo, said to many times, its better on the other side! You and your family dont need the hassle of doing rewardless community stuff.

Wish you well on the new venture, i will help in any way i can with the time i am limited now, because i enjoy life more....

GO Team KAVO!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, MadDoG said:

I know exactly what you mean, probably more than anyone, the community takes up your life. Its only when you step away, you wonder why you did it in the first place.

Kavo, said to many times, its better on the other side! You and your family dont need the hassle of doing rewardless community stuff.

Wish you well on the new venture, i will help in any way i can with the time i am limited now, because i enjoy life more....

GO Team KAVO!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks man if any noes it is you, Ya done it for Ten Years ❤ 

• Like 2